Sunday, March 29, 2009

knowing

Well, Nicholas Cage, a vetaran actor who has good acting skills and personally, I like his movies alot, I always got an impression that his movies are always good (pls dont count in Bangkok Dangerous). And now, he has another new movie called Knowing, which was the second show I watched for today.

Hmm, somehow Malaysia seems to have a diff poster?

I remember seeing the advertisement for this show in tmn tun and I thought it was about 911 or something (yea, becos of that plane in there), but then I found out that it was about warning the future generation that some disasters will happen.

Ok, for this show, Nicholas Cage was just, erm. typical Nicholas Cage. Nothing less from his acting, and maybe just a little more. But that's about it. The true gem of this movie is the plot and how they arranged different scenarios. Everything was just right without over emphasizing. Of course, there are some cliche stuff like somehow that paper fell into the hands of an MIT professor, who can decipher the code in one night, and try to save the day.

BUT...
Alot movies tend to fail in the end, but not this. The plot just pack some punch in the end, and it delivers well, at least well enough for me. lol. Another thing I have to compliment is the effects, which was excellent. Oh my god, I just got excited when that damn plane crashed down on a normal day onto a jam-packed traffic. We dont get this kind of exciting stuff in our beloved traffic jam in KL, don't we?

So, I won't elaborate much further about this movie as it is worth watching in the cinema.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WTF are you talking? Bangkok Dangerous damn nice la wei... At least better than those stupid horror movies...

blowater said...

so-so only la that one.

普通人 said...

The point is.. who r you watching with?