At last, managed to get my PS3 Slim as my bonus was alright. Planned to get Nintendo Wii as well on the same day but the graphics and presentation really let me down, so in the end, I have used the money onto something almost double the price instead --- Dell U2410 Ultrasharp 24-inch widescreen monitor which cost me RM 1650, and it's getting from a lowyat forumer instead of Dell (which at that time cost me RM 1864). Anyway, I have actually booked from Dell and thus need to pay RM 80 penalty for cancellation, ah fuck.
Getting games for my PS3 is actually quite killing as well, for each game cost RM 150 +-. Cheapest I got was RM 100 and the most expensive I got was RM 175. So, there goes another RM 800++ LOL! And more to come! NBA 2k10 and PES 2010 already on my shopping list.
The fucked up part about all these is actually I don't have much feeling or passion after I bought all these. Holy crap. I still remember the feeling I have when I got my first console. Crap, totally different. I bought it because I said I will get it, and since I already got it so I just play it. As simple as that. Life does not change abit. I took a moment to look around my room, I got a nice JVC Hi-Fi, a almost 6k Dell XPS (yes, dell again), an aging Insipiron 6400 (good old deborah), an 1st Gen Ipod Touch 8GB, a PS2 fat, a PS3 slim, a 15 inch aging but reliable CRT TV, oh and a 1.3k guitar that sounds one kind when I play it, and sounds nice when my teacher play it, never know why. Anyway, still SIEN LOL!
Increment
Oh diu, haven't got my first year increment. Some said next month, so we'll wait and see. I need to use new pay slip to bargain salary else where!
Going out yum cha!
No comments:
Post a Comment