Monday, January 5, 2009

GREAT GUY

k, so yesterday i was happy. my assumed girlfriend was going back to aussie, so I and Ben treated her to dinner. So, we went to TGIF in Section 14 and we settled down at one corner.

So appetizer came, and my assumed girlfriend tried to poison me with her virus by soaking her fork into the same salsa sauce that i was dipping from. Oh, she was sick that time.

anyway, as usual, i ate damn slow... very slow... very slow... and out of sudden we started to talk more and more. And suddenly we asked about my assumed gf's ex. I asked her why she liked him, and she said they were compatible. Then, she asked us questions about relationships like will you do this and that for your gf and so on...

hmm, suprisingly our answers seemed to be to her liking... and I got a score of 8,5,3 for Kin Scale. How nice. Anyway, I gave her 5,10,11 using the same scale. LOL. yes, it's off the charts. I can love someone more than I like her =).

Then she told us one thing that I will nvr forget: "Now I noticed there are great guys around me" Holy shit, for real? At first I tot she was just joking or being sarcastic, but then she seemed sincere. So, oh, well, we got a compliment each. So Ben became Great Guy No.3 and Great Guy No.7... (oh, the numbers are just to make the Great Guy title look cool, that's all, yes, lame, i know)

So, why my assumed girlfriend? Cos she used me as an example everytime she asked us questions. "Assuming Kin is my bf... so on.."

Well, after the interview, it seems like we got the qualification to become her bf, but then, since no action taken, so nothing interesting will happen. =) ... ( I still think that I think too much)

Anyway, she just took off for Aussie and, well, .... have a pleasant and safe journey!

-end-

No comments: