So today my not-so-close talkative friend named Ern Chee joined us for our yum cha session. She can really... TALK... well, she is a dentist, so i guess anything that deals with mouth must be her profession, once again, excuse my ignorance if i am wrong.
And great news is she said that I've changed. I started to TALK more. So it's a good change I guess. Too bad she don't have any feel for me. LOL.
Oh, today I also managed to stopped my 46-game losing streak to Mr. Eng, who is not as handsome as I am, based on the survey we performed on different girls, including Mr.Eng's beloved gf.
Hmm. Today I also clarified with Joanne about her laughter. We are actually not complaining she laughs too much, we are just teasing her. So please don't take it seriously. And currently I am chatting with her, and her reply shows that she is not in her right mind. Refer here:
Kin says:hehe ur head
-Joanne- i'm not a super woman says:this sunday i see my cousin i ask
Kin says:oh
Kin says:kk
-Joanne- i'm not a super woman says:hehe..my head still here
Kin says:...
-Joanne- wants to be like a planaria says:i'm crapping ald..
Kin says:...
-Joanne- wants to be like a planaria says:past midnight ald..i tend to talk a lot of nonsense
omg...
Oh today also got a russian doll from Ms Ta who just returned from China. Welcome back! And we shall start the bet soon. (most likely)
Yes, I know lack of pictures. I will try to include more next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sui zai... Chong sui me in ur blog? Sien!!!
Post a Comment