Saturday, October 25, 2008

Friday...

Finally, Friday, and soon I will be having my 4 days break. So naturally, after lunch time, I am quite reluctant to do anything besides having a good long nap till the end of the working day. However, sleeping through the long working hours is not a very good idea because even if I position my head nicely in front of the monitor and pretend to stare at the monitor, my head might accidentally slam against the keyboard if I get into a damn good sleep, and this might alert my boss and affect my performance. No, I don’t want that.

Therefore, how can I sail through smoothly till the end of the day? Write blog lo. Besides able to prevent me from getting bored at work, it can also help me to deceive people that I am working. As I have mentioned in my previous blog entry, I am using Microsoft Word to blog so I guess I can bypass suspicious eyes. (Frankly, I am using MS Word because I don’t have internet at my workstation).

PAUSE… A momentary of depression struck me all in a sudden. A damn tall Chinese girl just passed by, based on my sensitive judgment, she is approximately 175cm in height and possess a good figure.

CONTINUE… Haih… OK back. Sorry for the momentary depression but I really need to blog about that.

Hmm today in office, I saw a girl shocked a guy by putting her hand on his shoulder suddenly, and then they both laughed. Yes, now you might be asking why the hell I am blogging something that is so insignificant. Simple, it is because no girl did that to me in a long long while and I can’t even remember the last time I have fun with a girl. Holy hell! I dunno why, I am quite shy to approach girls maybe because long long time ago, girls used to approach me instead. And because of that, I don’t have sufficient training in approaching girls. Lol. And I guess that’s the reason why life is so damn dull and sien. Tom Hanks said life is like a box of chocolates, and Kin also said life is like a box of chocolates, just that mine has passed the expiry date. I should have done many things I had wished to do a long long time ago.

OK. So tonight I am going to celebrate my friend's belated birthday at 1U. Nice... finally got some entertainment. Hopefully can kill some of my boredom.

---

Ha, back. Not bad for tonight, but just that I don't understand why girls like to reject me so much? Tonight I have met a girl that I didn't meet for quite some time, and she just rejects my offer to become his partner ( as in boyfriend or husband) even though we both know that we are kidding. But since it's kidding why not just accept me? Haih, nvm, it's just one my extra name on my list of girls that rejected me. Anyway, she was a nice friend to talk to.

Hmm.. talk about friend, today my indian colleague asked me whether I have any best friends, and seriously I don't know how to categorize a friend as best or just normal. To me, it's just familiar, or not so familiar. Maybe I leave the best friend title for my girl friend. But with so many not-so-comfortable experience with girls, especially the girl that just rejected me with the line: "HA HA HA, MM SAI LA!" I put high hopes on finding my best friend anytime soon. lol.

Haih enough la, tonight damn hurt already. Time to sleep and recover. Good night!

1 comment:

普通人 said...

好心你啦,写blog都吓倒人。检讨一下吧!