Haih, Saturday... As expected, did nothing besides playing old games like F.E.A.R. on all max settings on my newly-upgraded PC. This game used to be one of the high-end games at its time and it was frequently used as a benchmark for evaluating graphic cards' performance. And guess what, my CPU is just a Pentium D, and my graphic card is just a mid-range budget card, Nvidia 9600GT and they are still able to pwn this game. So, just imagine what kind of eye-candy the high-end games these days got to offer...
Haih talk about PC components, I found out that my heart is just like a hard disk. Why? Cos I can dump alot sienness into it, from 80gb of sienness to 1tb (1000gb) of sienness. My capacity just keeps on growing, like the storage industry these days. And then the sienness just keeps on spinning, and spinning, and spinning, and spinning, and spinning, at the speed of 10k RPM. Haih, daily routine is the same, daily faces are the same, daily news are the same, daily traffic is the same, the world is still the same. Nvm, I still love the world. Boom-de-yada! At least I am not alone in this sienness shit.
Haih, damn sien writing in Manglish liao, I think time to switch back to Chinese, perhaps on the next entry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment