Sometimes, I wonder if I chose to study something else instead of IT, like business or psychology, will I have a gf already? lol. Frankly, I still think that the answer is no. However, I think I might get better results if I chose a course with more females. Why? Cos girls can inspired me to show off more. (yes, I like to show off alot, just that I got nothing much to show, lol.) And because of that, I think I will strive harder in my studies. Until now I still don't understand the reason why most girls prefer other courses to IT. Anyway, during enrolment, those colleges and unis should have let the guys know the amount of females taking each course first, preferably with photos as well, then, I guess this can help the guys to make the right choice.
Now, I have come out to work, and I think I have made quite a good choice in deciding which company to work for. The pay is around 670 ringgit higher than another job offer, and the benefit is much more better.
I have to admit that the other job offer gives me better opportunities to learn new stuff, but I don't think I am satisfy with the amount they are offering me, especially when the pay is lower compare to my brother's initial pay few years back, when the oil price is still below 2 ringgit and chicken rice is still 3.80 ringgit. Besides that, I am a first-class honours student, and I heard that Intel is paying 3.1k per month to them! Anyway, choosing the job with the best pay and best benefits is my main objective so I am fine with it.
Haih, almost 7 o'clock, time to bathe before going to work. Life memang damn sien. Shit.
To be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment