Today my mood got killed by a girl with an injured leg. Hence, English post. I need time to heal my mood and I don't feel like stressing myself in picking the correct Chinese character for my post. Moreover, tomorrow is still a working day, and emotional injury like this can't apply for medical leave.
Microsoft Office---well, what can I say about it? A very good stuff for day-to-day school and office work. And after more than 10 years of experience, I came to a conclusion that each product in Microsoft Office can be compared to a kind of girl. Why? Here we go...
Microsoft Word, a word processor that is so common that it can be used to represent a typical girl in this society. It's easy to use (easy to date), has adequate document features (has adequate body features), and many people know how to use it (many guys are dating girls like this).
Microsoft Excel, a spreadsheet program that has no good looking appearance but has powerful features, just like a girl that has no outer beauty, but is overflowed with inner beauty. Unfortunately, like Excel, many people do not know how to appreciate this kind of powerful features, thus, same goes for the girls in this category. Although Excel sheet is plain looking, but one can always use template to beautify it, therefore, the girls can always wear makeup. Once someone knows how to appreciate this kind of features, they can't live without it.
Microsoft PowerPoint, a presentation program that is always used to create presentation slides with a little bit of hassle. Therefore, it can be used to represent girls that are damn good-looking, and they do not need to spend much effort on making up to make them look wonderful. PowerPoint also allows some animated slides, but this requires some effort. However, the result is tremendous. So based on what I wrote earlier, surely you can guess what kind of girl I'm refering to.
Wow, 1am time to sleep. And, I'm still not in a good mood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment