Today also Manglish, damn 9 tired to use pinyin input. Dunno what to write, so just random this time.
Hmm let me see. I will talk about my office again. I found out that my not-so-tall senior looks like Master Yoda, especially when she turns around by rotating her office chair to attend to the person calling her. I also found out for the passed few weeks, I was more like a phone operator for my boss rather than an executive/Senior System Analyst (hell yea, executive is my position title, and Senior System Analyst is my job title, and I've no fucking idea what's with the "Senior" in front of the System Analyst while i don't have any experience at all.)
Anyway, the pay is good and the job is steady (wow, somehow sounds like the sneak peek line in Bangkok Dangerous), you can call me whatever you like. If the pay is more shitty than my previous part-time job, there's no point giving me a title of CEO, as it will only turn out to be Cheap Executive Officer.
So passed few weeks was just self-study and operator job, nothing much that can excites my already dull life. Well, I am fine with it, nothing to do means no mistake can be made. It's a good thing.
What else? Sien la, really nothing much to blog about now, besides my father got high hope that I can get a gf soon. Excuse him for his ignorance, he does not know my market value out there. But of course, let's not give up hope, ppl still shop at 5 ringgit shop sometimes!
Err.. what else, oh next week Deepavali, so Happy Deepavali to you ppl reading this blog, and happy holiday for those not celebrating. Oh ya, there will be a few big game titles launching at the end of the month, such as Red Alert 3 (i paid 500 bucks for the commander's pack and took leave just for the launch event), Fallout 3, and Far Cry 2. Why the hell am I blogging this...
Now, let's talk about my dream girl- wow, I never thought about it before... hmm... Let's see the specs below:
1. Height-170cm and above
2. Weight-50kg +-
3. 34-24-32
4. Big blue eyes
5. Oblong or oval face
6. Hair at shoulder length.
7. Willing to drive.
This is my original specifications, and I found that the probability of success is approximately 0. Therefore, I have to force myself to add in one last spec:
8. NEGOTIABLE.
I am willing to give discount to all of the above. Kindly leave a comment if you are interested. And preferably females.
Wah, TMD tired, write til sien liao, time to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Height 170 cm and above? You sure?
相看啊?
Post a Comment