Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ahhhhhhh...

Last week went basketball with my friend Ben. Great, some secondary school kids were already playing there. Nvm, joined them only, and as a result --- I felt that I was fucking old at that point of time. I sure hope that I was not that idiotic when I was still in secondary school. Anyway, on second thought, I think I was more like an idiot after I left secondary school. Well, glad to be an idiot.

Then that night, went to Halo Cafe at OUG and Ben intro me his friend. We, the 3 sticks, supposed to go to Halo with 2 other girls, who so happened to fong fei kei us. Nvm, 3 sticks also can go wan. So, got new friend, ordered 2 buckets, and start to blow water. Of cos, no need ask, my story is the same all the time. He told me not to be so negative, as many guys around us are not as good-looking as us. Yea, right... Couldn't agree with him more. So, songs after songs, and drinks after drinks, and this new friend of mine started to depress because of those songs' lyrics. Great, welcome back to earth. How was Mars?

I told him about the gal I liked last time, and made a comparison between myself and the gal's bf to him. Well, he kept on saying I am not that bad and I have my good points that the gal din see in me. But then, after a FEW more comparions (FEW more only) were made. His look told me that I lose, COMPLETELY... It was not much of a competition. Nvm, I still insist that I have my good points.

So, slept at 1.30am that day, and went to work with my extra eye bags. Haih, working life. This is so fucked. LOL. That night din go anywhere, finish my pc game and went to bed. The next night however, 3 of us went to Halo again. This time was a female singer. Gorgeous looking. She recognised my new friend but did not see I and Ben b4. When she was resting, my new friend dare Ben to go and know her, and Ben gave lots of excuse. And, as for me... Just chicken out... lol. So, the new friend of mine went and say hi and I and Ben were the Losers of the Night.

Anyway, in the end we moved there and talked to her as well, and get to know that her name was Jessie. Hi Jessie.

No comments: