That day was playing some game and there were some errors, therefore I went to the publisher's website to download the patch for the software. So, for games, usually the patch meant for either single player or multiplayer. Since I am playing single player, I downloaded the single player patch.
Suddenly, I just feel that this scenario is somehow like patching my shattered heart. LOL. So whenever for the first girl who rejects me, I'll just use patch 1.1 to fix my heart, the second girl will be patch 1.2, and so on... Yes, I need those patches to fix my single player heart. LOL. It's single player, no multiplayer.
And yesterday, I told a girl that I met another girl at my work place, and she just ask me to go for that girl. Then I asked her that assuming the girl in my work place is her, will she still ask me to go for it, and she just tried to avoid the question, hmm, I wonder why... nevermind, patch it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment