Monday, November 3, 2008

Neos of KL...

When The Matrix was released back in 1999, alot of people were crazy about it. I can't say that I was one of them, but I was OK with the show. Nice guns, nice clothes, nice phones, nice sunglasses, nice effects.

I still remember there was one scene where Keanu Reeves (Neo) stopped the bullets by reaching out his hand. Hollywood surely made it looked better compare to Wong Fei Hung's bullet catching scene.

Anyway, ever since I started to work in KL for roughly 40 working days, I started to notice that alot people in KL started to act like Neo. They tend to reach out their hands the same way and try to stop the incoming traffic, just like Neo did with the bullets. And miraculously, they manage to do so everytime, and crossed the road safely. Just today, 2 people managed to stop my car with their hands. Wow, KL road-crosser damn Neo.

No comments: