Sunday, November 16, 2008

weekend...

So, let's start from yesterday. Yesterday late morning my dear vege told me that he fell sick, so he is not going to Alexis that night. Oh well, guess I have to drive, even though I like people driving me more often, it's hard to open my mouth to ask the girls drive. LOL.

So, not long after that, went to KL to scout for Great Eastern Mall, and strangely, there is one Great Eastern Life along Jalan Ampang as well. Well, got the wrong building. Oops. Anyway, went for Hakka Mee with my gay friend Ben, wanted to order Char Siew as well, but sold out. Talk about Char Siew, I found none of the words in the Chinese phrase "Gou Dai Wai Mang" (Tall Big Proud Strong) can describe about me, Char Siew seems better to describe me. And since my friends always call me Fun Cheong. So I think Char Siew Fun Cheong best describes me.

Shortly after that, we went for basketball together with 2 other friends. I keep on reminding Ben that if we keep on losing, we are deemed to be losers without girls. And well, we lost all the way. Great job Ben, we are fucked.

Then came home, bathe, and then pick up 2 girls. And what the hell it's wrong with me? That was the third time I went picking up Cristabel, and I still turned into BU7 instead of BU3. Hmm... Then picked up Uan Yin and met at Joanne's place.

So all set, and to Alexis we went. And while we almost reach Alexis, I made a turn into the petrol station after Thomas did and it seemed to scare everyone off. Oops, I have to admit that was a stupid act and sorry for any inconvenience us. I will drive more carefully next time. LOL. I know there is air bag in the car but I sure don't want to use it. And I also don't want to use Joanne's medical supplies, even if she gives me discount.

Well, in Alexis. Waitress taller than me. Well, I can't believe I am OK with it. OMG. So ordered one jug of beer and 2 slices of Tiramisu, took some photo with my pink camera and wait for the show. While waiting, talked something casual about this and that, can't really recall what are those about. Oh btw, there is a cute girl at the corner too. Yes, I do notice about people around. So show started, Mandy Gaines is the singer that night. Hmm overall not bad.

Then I finished my beer and one of the waiter passed me some soda. I wonder why, do I get free soda after I finished my beer? Anyway, I can't hear what he was trying to say, and gladly accepted the soda. And we both found out it's on the wrong table later on. Great, we got both of us embarassed. LOL.

So Thomas and Suhui went off earlier, leaving poor little Kin to fetch the remaining girls home. Well, I don't mind fetching girls home, at least I feel better than fetching guys home. So, while waiting for the second part of the show, the girls asked me to rate a girl I used to like, using a scale of 1 - 10. FYI, I used this scale for girls to rate me, and now they are turning it against me. Oh well, recycle is good. Then today, Cristabel also asked me to rate the performance yesterday, so I gave 7/10, and -1 for the Tiramisu that I don't really like. (Perhaps I only like the Tiramisu at one particular time long long time ago.) So total score is 6/10. Then since so many girls there, need to give them some credit, so added 4, making the score 10/10. Wow. Full score? No, I throw in 2 more points because Cristabel smelling like strawberry that day. Making it 12/10. LOL.

OK, that was that. So today as usual, early morning warm up my mind by playing some casual pc game. Then smsed Ben to play basketball, so we went there around 1pm just to find out that there is some inter-school competition going on there. So, we sat there and watched the girls play. OMG, that was terrible, seriously. I hope given enough time they will perform much more better. Anyway, they are under 16 and there should be plenty of room for improvement, in skills and height. Yes, I have to mention height.

So, after sien liao, went to look for another friend and went to Ming Tien for drinks and then went home. Once reached home, after having a discussion with Joanne, I have an English name call Lucy, because I am innocent and devilish at the same time, so I am cute cute innocent Lucifer, in short Lucy.

So later go look for Eric to yum cha. I think because his gf not around that pokai is free enough to go out with me.

No comments: