Yesterday watched James Bond, and I usually don't care who will die inside the film. However, yesterday was quite traumatic to me when Mathias died because he mentioned that he has pills that can make people grow taller. Hmm, pity. Anyway, it's good to know James was a sentimental fella as he still loves Vesper. Ahh, I also dare to say that I am a sentimental fella as well, just that James got the girl but I didn't. My dad always tell me to settle for something less, there is a jungle out there for me. Hmm, if I am in a jungle, how come no pretty girls come and eat me? Perhaps I am not in the food chain of pretty girls? Life is indeed damn sien. Sorry, I still need to use the sien word. Perhaps tonight I shall go somewhere to relax abit.
Ah, shit. Didn't go anywhere in the end. So continue to blog. This morning a girl said: "Didn't you say I am special to you?" And I replied: "Too bad we don't have a mutual feeling."(Yes, something I learned from James Bond yesterday). And she agreed with it. No, I did not get rejected. This is just a simple conversation and nothing else involve. Please don't get the wrong idea.
Aih, another week of work ahead. The usual weekday to weekend countdown starts again and I am starting to feel myself like a Honda Asimo, doing some pre-programmed routine, except that I don't dance. Yes, I am losing my human behaviour bit by bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment