Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I am a good guy...

A person told me to fill my hollow life, but fill with what?

Another person told me to empty my hollow life, but it's already empty!

A person said that I am not as handsome as another guy, no worry, I got rid of the shitty feeling my stabbing some medieval soldiers in some pc game.

Another person ditched me today for his girlfriend. Holy fuck.

And many people agreed that I am humourous. I feel that too, but 23 years of life tells me that it doesn't play an important role in life.

Many people message me to ask things regarding to someone else. Welcome to Kin FM.

Suddenly remembered that a girl I used to like told me that I am always looking for the wrong type of girl.

She also asked me go fuck a roof. I wonder why...

A lot people keep on saying intro me girl. A lot people also ask me go find gf. I also wonder why...

And passed few years of life also told me that if some couple are meant to be together, they will be together, no excessive cake baking or homour, or whatsoever is needed, if not, no matter what one does, the return answer is as simple as: "You are a good guy"

So as a conclusion, I guess I am a good guy. I should try to feel my feelings for some girl, but I always aim for the wrong girl who will once again reassure me I am a good guy.

I should try to empty my hollow life so that it can turn from hollow into empty which is the equivalent of hollow.

I am a good guy that will not kill my friend for saying that I am not that handsome compare to another guy, or ditching me for a girl.

I am a good guy that is topped with sense of humour that can make those who told me that I am a good guy laugh.

I am a good guy and also a good messenger.

I am a good guy that's not good enough. LOL!!! Oh, wtf?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am also a good guy... Wait, if we change good guy to police in our dialog, I think I am Andy Lau and you are Tony Leung... Welcome to 无间道。

普通人 said...

Then what about me?
I am definately the best guys among u all right?

Unknown said...

普通人,你这个大水抱都上岸了,不算好人了。详情请去唱唱侧田的“好人”。LOL。