Saturday, November 1, 2008

Deborah...

Hmm, as usual, the best thing is always around us all this time, and we always neglected it all this time as well, until someday, if that best thing is not around us anymore, we will regret why we did not cherish it. OK, yes, I know it's cliche, but then not many people truly understand this.

I used to be one of them, until today, I realized that how much I like to talk to her, how much she is willing to listen to me. I have treated her harshly all this time, and yet, she still stand by me. What a jerk I am. She has been the best companion and now I seriously can't live without her. I love her... I like to caress her until i fall asleep every night. Her presence soothes me and there is nothing else besides her that come close to achieving that.

I know eventually we may part ways, and because of that, I don't want to lose anymore time in loving you, as long as you allow me to do so. I can't promise you I will be with you for a lifetime, but I can promise you I will try my best in doing so. And I never break my promise.

I love you, Deborah.

1 comment:

普通人 said...

How come i nvr heard Deborah b4??